Real Device Testing
Automate Testing of iOS, Android and Windows Apps
T-Plan Robot can run the same tests across different mobile devices, at the same time. Automating mobile devices by replicating real user actions at the screen level.
Automate iOS and Android devices from any host operating system supporting Java.
Record and Playback
Create repeatable scripts using our advanced recorder. Simply activate the recorder and perform any given scenario, then repeat. No code interaction or experience required.
Real world testing
T-Plan Robot applies real user actions to the device screen. Validate the end user experience and navigation through the use of standard native gestures such as tap, swipe, pinch and zoom.
Test your applications how they will be used in the real world – users driving the app through gestures applied on the touchscreen.
Create once, execute repetitively
Increase ROI with every execution. Repeat executions at a click of a button, with user-defined schedules or from a remote process/application via CLI.
Automate Web, Game and Native Apps
Use your apps native controls to replicate real user actions.
Unrivalled screen refresh rates make Robot the perfect tool for games testing across all platforms.
Text and Image recognition
Identify and verify items on the screen using both image and/or text recognition methods.
Advanced search algorithms provide quick and reliable means of verifying a presence on screen, often within milliseconds!
No extensive code instrumentation required. No requirement or dependency on mapping to your object architecture.
Cross Device & Cross Platform
- Mobile test automation (real device or emulator) support for Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod (iOS etc.), Windows Phone, Windows CE.
- Host platform independence via Java. Robot runs on, and automates devices on all major systems, such Windows, Mac, and Linux etc.
- Robot is the only mobile GUI test automation solution that allows full control of iOS and Android devices, for mobile application testing; without the need for jail-breaking (rooting).
- Non-Jailbroken (non-rooted) Apple iOS, Android and Windows devices automated with fast refresh graphic support.
- Non-Jailbroken (non-rooted) Android devices automated via ADB, or RFB protocol VNC, using e.g. VMLite.
- Java test script support, as well as a proprietary scripting language.
- Record & Replay.
- Image & Optical Character Recognition (OCR) search.
- Open architecture. JDBC / MS SQL database import / export.
|Android||Apple||Windows CE (EPOS)|