Automated Testing for Mac Systems
The most flexible automated testing tool compatible with all Apple Mac systems.
Comprehensive Mac Desktop Automation Capabilities
Whether you want to automate the entire Mac desktop environment or select specific features and applications, T-Plan Robot empowers you to do so. Drive physical or virtual machines using standard mouse and keyboard interactions, locally or over a network (via VNC). Automate a wide range of applications, integrations, web, native, and custom applications, providing complete end-to-end testing capabilities.
Simplify and Accelerate Mac Desktop Test Automation
Elevate your Mac desktop test automation with T-Plan Robot, the ultimate solution to simplify and streamline your testing efforts. Explore the versatility of record-and-playback functionality, low-code scripting editor, and command-line integration. Build and execute test scenarios effortlessly, whether you require individual script runs or end-to-end processes.
In situations where automation of a local desktop cannot occur (e.g. lack of free machines, secure desktop preventing testing etc.), linux based automation of a secondary desktop using VNC is sometimes the only solution.
Running tests on a secondary machine or in a virtualized environment has many benefits:
- Secondary or virtual environments can be cleaned and reset very easily, therefore creating the perfect known, baselined test environment for repeatable tests.
- Applications can be driven in an isolated environment e.g. on a separate network.
- Applications and interoperability with the operating system can be tested on a soon to be upgraded desktop setup to test for any issues before live.
- Applications running on a secondary machine or on a virtual machine behave as if they were running on the intended physical system.
- Virtual environments represent a very cost effective way of conducting multiple parallel tests with little or no physical disruption to the workplace.
- Virtual machine tests can be executed against many different setups, environments at a low cost compared to a similar physical hardware setup. E.g. for web applications parallel testing against many different browser options at the same time is an excellent cost and time saving methodology.
T-Plan Robot hosted on Mac can automate any other system running an VNC Server such as MS Windows, Mac or Unix/Linux. It can also drive any VirtualBox or Parallels guest system (virtual machine).
Support at every stage
Platform Agnostic, Seamless Integration
A vast number of integrations are available, including Selenium Object Automation support saving you time, effort and money building and maintaining the Selenium testing framework.
Cross-browser, cross-device GUI web and mobile automation. Web and Desktop Automation on Mac, Windows and Linux using same application, code and files.
Delivering critical user feedback from the perspective of the end user. Validate what you see not what the code says.
Low Code/No Code
An intuitive UI designed to be used by both technical and non-technical staff with drag and drop functionality.