Award-Winning Game Test Automation Tool
- Automate Game Testing across any device, any browser and any OS
- Intuitive UI for both technical and non-technical staff
- Image-based providing a human-like approach to testing
T-Plan Robot offers the most flexible game test automation tool on the market.
Reduced man hours by approximately 1 hour per day per tester. At that level, saving us 32.5 hours per week – a considerable cost saving.”
By Operating System
See T-Plan Robot in Action
Automation Tool for Desktop and Mobile Game Testing
Test your desktop or mobile game by automating repeatable user actions at the GUI screen level. Our Robot tool automates the same gamer actions as a human being.
Test as a user would control or operate the system, application or device. Utilise human like automation to drastically reduce the effort of cross-device and cross-platform software testing.
Non-Intrusive – No Source Instrumentation
Robot does not require any internal modification to the system or application under test. (For iOS we require only the inclusion of 2 files at runtime into the application).
- Full device testing supported. Competitive products able to test only within the application under test.
- One script execution, across all devices and platforms.
No application authoring to include test tool hooks etc. I.e. NO Source Instrumentation (compile-time) code required. Allows your ‘vanilla’ application to be received (from the developers or third party) / downloaded (from the market or test portal etc.) / installed (like it would be in a production environment) and tested.
- I.e. True production environment readiness can be achieved, as no foreign code has been included into the application for testing.
Test on Real Devices
Mobile platform support for Android, iPhone, iPad, (iOS etc.) and others.
Record and Playback
Simply record your test scripts and then execute your tests on one or more machines and devices. Easy to use tools help you capture your verification items. I.e. the things you want to check etc.